Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

giovedì 25 settembre 2008

Find bids and boost your business

As I browsed the web this morning I came across something interesting I would want to share here since it is written in English in their website I think it is intended for anyone, here is bid: I was thinking to myself I wish I had a business selling computers.



BID DESCRIPTION:
Supply of 40 laptops as per configuration
specified in the official invitation letter.


15 OCTOBER 2008
12:00 hrs

To obtain the complete bid documentation, contact the Procurement/Contracts Office at the following numbers:
Phone: 040.2240506 and 040.2240664, Mon-Fri 9:30-12:00 and 13:30-15:30
Fax: 040.22407506 and 040.2240511
Email: procurement@ictp.it

providing adequate presentation of the interested bidder.
Bid from the website click here
If you are in computer business then give it a try. I would like to see more bids like this, so if you are a webmaster and have bids to post it is free to post here and if it is related to recycling then more than welcome.
But, if your business need help to source for various products from Asia then Im here I can source for your plastic pellets needs, new (PET,LDPE,HDPE,ABS,PP) and guess what I will connect you direct with the manufacturer and what I want from you is a simple commission. If you seriously want to triple your profits, ask me for a quote and will connect you.


http://infoplastics.blogspot.com/
a blog on recycled plastic and resin: You need any kind of plastic? Then you can count on us to get you the best quality and good price for all your, Im sharing with you because I have helped other companies connect with suppliers for various products PET Scrap,PET Waste,Photocopy Paper, Plastic Raw Material,Plastic Scrap,Plastic Waste,Recycled Plastic,Waste Paper,LDPE Scrap,Metal Scrap,HDPE Scrap,HDPE waste Waste PlasticPolypropylene

Nessun commento: