Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

lunedì 15 marzo 2010

Synthetic Lawns

After all my dream of opening my golf club in a secret place (desert almost) will come e true. Everytime I told this dream to my husband he would tell about all the water needed to mantain a golf course. But not anymore. Guess what with the new Synthetic Lawns or the Artificial Turf I can now use this Synthetic Grass and or Artificial Lawns to lay down my golfing project.
I'm starting on writing my project but remember to buy this Synthetic Turf for my Synthetic Putting Greens or making this Artificial Putting Greens I will need a Joint venture. If you have the money to invest then mail me.


Links:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf
How to install a synthetic turf
- http://www.wikihow.com/Install-a-Synthetic-Grass
Artificial Grass Lawns - As Good As Grass
http://www.asgoodasgrass.co.uk/

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Anonimo ha detto...

Merci d'avoir un blog interessant

Anonimo ha detto...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonimo ha detto...

Maybe you will want to get a facebook icon to your website. I just marked down this site, although I had to make it manually. Simply my suggestion.

Anonimo ha detto...

A Intro
Howdy, my mate just informed myself about this website I really thought i will appear and consider a appear and also present myself, Seems to be a fantastic website with a lot of people!

Anonimo ha detto...

I’m still studying from you, however I’m bettering myself. I actually love studying every thing that's written in your blog.Hold the stories coming. I liked it!

Anonimo ha detto...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Anonimo ha detto...

how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do