Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

lunedì 28 settembre 2009

Contact Me

Get contacts for factories in Thailand:recycled and new plastics, stainless steel(one of the best in the region),concrete reinforcement steel bars, garden brass statues,stretch wrap film,silicon, making promotional Items (mascots, toys, bags, pillows etc that you can use for grand openings, souvenirs and promotions),Plastic bags, construction materials, foods, furniture,mosquito nets.
If what you need is not here I still can help you find a supplier for anything here


Contact me for business /feel free to mail me in Italian too.
info@afrotrade.biz oppure mmmarete@libero.it


http://www.chequethis.com/

http://www.afrotrade.biz/


Thanks

3 commenti:

BIKO Adventures Prague ha detto...

Such a nice blog you have! I will take my time to look it carefully.
Filippo

BIKO Adventures Prague ha detto...

Such a nice blog you have!
I will take my time to watch it carefully.
Filippo

Anonimo ha detto...

hi, new to the site, thanks.