Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

mercoledì 23 settembre 2009

Newyork City garbage: A piece of Garbage anyone?

The artist who sells NewYork Garbage


It's 8.45 am in Bangkok, I woke up at 6 in the morning to prepare my son for school, leaves at 6.45.

I needed something fresh, big, a unique idea to make my day as my head has not been straight lately, tired and jobwise not promising. So, what has the big idea has to do with this?
Answer to cheer me up.

I went to reppublica Italian newspaper and there it was.
New York City Garbage Sculptures by Justin Gignac "The artist who sells NewYork Garbage"

So I searched and there it was my big idea of the day, creative and surely unique!
As Justin says in his website one mans garbage can be another man's treasure..think recycle, reuse visit nycgarbage.com
and own a small piece of the city before they clean up.

Nessun commento: