Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

lunedì 29 dicembre 2008

Promotional Gift items sources: Reward your customers

promotional gadgets

Is your business not taking off well? Or is your business getting repeat customers that you want to say thanks to.
Whichever the case, last week I went in search of a company making promotional items, gadgets for a client in Italy and what I discovered is a whole world of new and interesting products that you can make personalise with your logo and attract more clients and or say thanks to them.
This is your chance, I show you the source you pay me a small commission and done.
There are all kinds of promotional items that you can do, Im sitting on 4 huge catalogs from 3 companies.
What are you waiting for?
Im sure in recession times like now we need something to bring those clients back.
Mail me

Nessun commento: