Latest Green News

Going green: Infoplastics is now in Nairobi

venerdì 19 dicembre 2008

Promotional Gift sources

I have seen keyrings in every corner. 3 days ago an inquiry was sent to me and asked to find a manufacturer or suppliers for promotional items of all kinds.
This is a keyring but not an ordinary keyring it is a keyring which at night you can use as a flash light unfortunately the battery goes down between 3-6 months but it is such a unique promotional gift idea. Have them personalized the way you like.

I'm not going to list a million articles in this blog but know if ever you need promotional gift items, all kinds of promotions just mail me and I can show you who is making them.
Most Items (small ones) the companies can make minimum 500 pieces and for premium articles can make minimum of 50 pieces.
I think with the economy on the down side you need creative ideas to attract more customers

Nessun commento: